It's that time of year!
What a year it's been. I don't need to tell you...we've all lived it. But whether you're ready or not, or you've lost track of the date on the calendar, it's time to start thinking about Christmas. This year as we continue to spend a bit more time at home, some of us are itching for a hobby or a change to the four walls we are looking at daily...and nightly. So, in that spirit, here are my top picks for gifts for the DIY mom. Building her tool arsenal or building a wall, these gifts inspire!
1. Learn how to chalk paint furniture at your own home, at your own pace. $67
2. The perfect paint brush for most jobs, including the one above. $13.48
3. All she needs for quick repairs or to keep her tools tidy and in one place. $28.05
4. A great beginner power tool. $99
5. A little help making it all come together. $150
Creating a home you love is as easy as starting! And remember, you have me over here in your corner rooting you on every step along the way!